From PROEDUCA ALTUS, S.A. (hereinafter “PROEDUCA”), we wish to inform you that our websites use own and third party cookies to measure and analyze the navigation of our users. By using our websites, you accept our cookies in accordance with the terms of this Policy.
1.1 What are cookies?
When you browse the Internet, sometimes residual items, such as temporary files or cookies, are stored on your computer or devices. Each cookie is unique to your web browser and will contain certain anonymous information, such as an identifier and the name of the web page, along with some numbers and digits. This information is not provided directly by the user but is collected automatically in support of your visit to the site.
These elements are aimed at improving the user’s experience when browsing the web, allowing them to be remembered on future visits, store their preferences or navigate more efficiently, quickly and easily.
1.2. What types of cookies does this website use?
Below, we provide a link where you can see a detailed list of the cookies we use on our website, indicating whether they are our own (those sent to the user’s terminal device from a computer or domain managed by PROEDUCA and from which the service requested by the user is provided) or third party (those sent to the user’s terminal device from a computer or domain that is not managed by PROEDUCA, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through the cookies), as well as the purpose of the cookies:
- Necessary cookies: necessary cookies help make a website usable by enabling basic functions such as page navigation and access to secure areas of the website. The website cannot work properly without these cookies.
- Statistical cookies: Statistical cookies help website owners understand how visitors interact with websites by gathering and providing information anonymously.
- Functional Cookies: These cookies allow the website to provide better functionality and personalization. They may be set by our company or by external suppliers whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not allow these cookies to be used, some of these services may not function properly.
- Advertising cookies: Marketing cookies are used to track visitors to web pages. The intention is to show relevant and attractive ads to the individual user, and therefore more valuable to publishers and third-party advertisers.
2. Processing of Personal Data
3. Revocation and Deletion of Cookies
On the other hand, you can disable or delete cookies already installed through the browser settings you use on your device or terminal at any time. Below, we provide access to informative pages of the main Internet browsers for the cookie setting:
Cookie settings for Google Chrome.
Cookie settings for Mozilla Firefox.
Cookie settings for Internet Explorer.
Cookie settings for Safari.
4. Validity of Cookies
Depending on the length of time that cookies remain activated on a terminal equipment, we can distinguish two types:
- Session cookies: cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page. They are used to store information of interest only to keep for the provision of the service requested by the user on a single occasion.
- Persistent cookies: cookies in which the data remain stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the party responsible for the cookie, which can vary from a few minutes to several years.
To find out the validity of the cookies downloaded to a terminal equipment, you must access the “Inspector” of the corresponding browser. To do this, you must click the right mouse button, placing the pointer inside the page visited in the browser, and select “Inspect element”. This action will generate a new pop-up window, or the division of the existing page. Within this new window, the “Storage” section (“Applications – Storage”) displays the relevant information about the downloaded cookies, including their expiration and/or validity.
5. More Information
PROEDUCA may modify this Cookies Policy based on, among other reasons, legislative or regulatory requirements, or in order to adapt this policy to the instructions issued by the Spanish Data Protection Agency. Therefore, users are advised to periodically visit this page to know the changes in them. At the same time, we would like to inform you that the information on the cookies used on this website is updated monthly.